This course is for anyone who wishes to become connected to the high vibrational energy of Reiki and embark on a personal holistic healing journey. Reiki assists you in connecting to yourself on a deeper level and ultimately reveals the interconnectedness of all things.
In this practical two-day workshop, you will be introduced to the Usui System of Reiki, originally from Japan. You will learn about the philosophy, history, and theory of Reiki as well as the mind-body connection, including how to harness and use Reiki every day for health, happiness and for deepening your relationships with others.
Reiki level 1 focuses on self-healing, personal development and sharing Reiki with family and friends.
This course lays the foundation of how Reiki works and includes practical experience in giving and receiving Reiki. There will be time dedicated to sharing and discussion to develop your confidence and skills, leaving you feeling empowered by the end of the training.
You will receive an attunement which will amplify the flow and your connection to the Universal energy of Reiki, and you will be able to use this gentle energy safely with the intention to assist people of all ages, including pregnant mothers and the elderly, in healing.
You don't need any prior experience or training to embark on this journey, just an open and curious mind and a willingness to invest in yourself and practise what you have learnt after the workshop.
Come prepared to spend two days with like-minded people, exploring an exciting energy modality. To ensure you receive individual attention the group will be kept small (up to 4 people)
During the course you will learn:
- History of Reiki
- The Reiki principles
- How to connect to Reiki
- Meridians and the chakra system
- How to use Reiki in your daily life
- Reiki meditations and techniques to increase your wellbeing
- Practice energy cleansing techniques to release stagnant energy
- Practical guidelines for using Reiki
- Learn how to scan energy fields and treat yourself and others with Reiki
- The importance of grounding, intention and space clearing
- How to conduct a Reiki self-treatment
- How to give a Reiki treatment to others
- The 21-day cleansing process
- Other ways of using Reiki
- Reiki I attunement
Reiki Level I is for anyone interested in:
- Improving their mental, emotional and physical health
- Learning to manage anxiety, stress, anger and depression
- Personal growth & development
- Supporting others (including animals)
- Improving your relationship with yourself and relationships with others
- improving self-esteem & self confidence
Reiki courses are taught by Reiki Master Teacher: Fionn Leitch, who will guide you through everything you need to know to be able to use Reiki confidently and begin applying it effectively in your life and relationships.
This course is designed to combine the spiritual and the practical. My style of teaching is personal and relaxed, with plenty of lightness and laugher. There will be plenty of time for questions, and time to get to know the other students.
Why I teach a 2-day Course:
My original training in South Africa was over 12 weeks which covered Reiki 1 and 2 as well as acupressure and Qui Gong. It was through in-depth training, that I formed a richer understanding of energy and how it works. It gave me a deeper knowledge on the mind body connection as well as insight into myself and other people and situations in my life.
What you learn at Level 1 needs to be practised and integrated into your life in order for you to get the most of out of Level 2 training, which takes you much deeper into your Reiki Journey.
Reiki can be life-transforming if you commit seriously to using what you learn. The more you connect with Reiki and the more skilled you become, the more amazed you will be at its powerful effects.
Next Course Dates in Edinburgh:
13 & 14 November 2021
Both days: 10am - 5pm with an hour's break for lunch
- 2 Full days of tuition
- Comprehensive and informative manual.
- Reiki 1 certificate
£130.00 (£50 deposit required to secure your space)
Payment plans are available. Please contact me to discuss.
Any questions please do feel free to get in touch!
** Course / Circles have resumed being respectful of Covid-19 safety measures
It is important to me that you understand how to develop Reiki into a useful skill. Post course you are welcome to stay in touch for continuing support and advice, for as long as you need it, as you explore and deepen your practice and techniques.
It is my wish is to build a nurturing Reiki community in Edinburgh, so I will be working on bringing you an online Reiki community and monthly Reiki Shares.
It is my honour to be able to share this with you!
Who is Fionn:
Fionn have been leading Sister Circles, Cacao Ceremonies and various workshops for almost 3 years. Fionn is a Cacao and Shamanic Practitioner, a Reiki Teacher and a Tarot Reader, who has a deep passion for Cacao, Goddess archetypes and all things wild and free!
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life, but to be effective and fair to everyone, we have adopted the following policies:
- Cancellations received for a workshop 30 days prior to the event, will receive 100% refund, thereafter, cancellations will not be refunded. (All our workshops are supported by lovingly prepared magical boxes and alot of time, effort and love go into creating a beautiful experience for each of our participants)
- All our events are currently online and workshops / circles/ ceremonies are recorded, you will receive a link to the recording in the event that you are unable to attend.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to transfer your booking, please contact us directly to discuss.
Wise and Untamed